Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday!

Hola everyone! Every Wednesday from here on out, we're going to let you in on some products we have our eyes on. It might be stuff that's already out, or coming out in the near future!

Eva:

I've got my eyes on a few PINK body mists from Victoria's Secret (Fresh & Clean, Sweet & Flirty, few others). I did these fragrances are very neutral and clean, and work approriate for my job. I guess for the record I'll tell you I won at my local Yankee Candle, so I can't wear anythig super fruity or in your face. I've been loving PINK Summer Daze for work because it doesn't take away from the fragrance of the products.

I'm also excited for some of the new Victoria's Secret Fantasies scents from the Beach Dreams collection, but that isn't available in store yet. Also, excited to see te new BBW collections that will be coming out July 8th (info on all that here)


Lindsay:
I am excited for the new signature fall scents at BBW. Eva and I compared 
notes in Napa Blackberry and Caramel Aspen Woods to Sparkling 
Blackberry Woods and Dreamy Vanilla Woods, and they seem to be 
pretty similar but we'll see. I'm sincerely hoping not, considering I didn't
like either scent. But I am excited for Vermont Honey Apple and hoping it 
might be Warm Harvest Apple (part of the line two years ago) renamed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're always grateful to hear back from our readers, but please remember to comment respectfully, otherwise your comment may be taken down.