Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Lindsay's Top Five Summer Favorites: Forever Sunshine

So I've decided to start a new segment about my favorite five Signature summer scents. Every Tuesday I will post a review for one scent. Considering I'm more of a fall/winter scent girl, there wasn't much competition. Coming in at number five is Forever Sunshine.



Two years ago, I took my ten year old step sister to the mall while my dad went on a date with my soon to be step mother. Bath and Body Works, of course, was one of our stops. On a whim I decided to try Forever Sunshine and fell in love.

The notes include the following: juicy tangerine, golden apricot, sparkling mandarin, exotic berries (top), gardenia petals, freesia, pink peonies (middle), and vanilla bean gelato, creamy sandalwood, nuzzly musks, a touch of sweet praline (bottom.) 

Every scent, of course, picks up differently on everyone, but on me I catch mostly apricots, peony, and sandalwood, making it the perfect mix of sweet and floral! Just recently when I was over my dad's house, I looked in the shower for body wash because there was no hand soap. Five guesses as to what I found.

In my closet I have 3 fine fragrance mists, 2 body lotions and 5 shower gels. Not enough in my opinion, but I have been called a hoarder before. If I had to rate it, I would give it a 9/10! It is a little bit citrusy, but not over-whelming. Overall I wouldn't change a thing about it.

On another note it was discontinued as of last year, unfortunately, but is still available online. I hope if you haven't given it a try you will purchase it from the Bath and Body Works official website.

Until next time,

Lindz

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're always grateful to hear back from our readers, but please remember to comment respectfully, otherwise your comment may be taken down.