Monday, June 17, 2013

Introducing Lindsay!

This is Lindsay, just thought I should tell you guys a little bit about myself.

What is your favorite type of fragrance?

Sweet/Ambery. My goal in life is to smell like a bakery.

What type of fragrances do you dislike?

Floral and fresh

What is your favorite current BBW signature fragrance?

It changes on a weekly basis, but lately I've been wearing lovelovelove and Wild Berry Tulips (The only two exceptions to my previous statement.)

What is your favorite limited edition or discontinued BBW fragrance?

Probably lovelovelove. I am sincerely hoping that Plum Lily Swirl is a close alternative.

What is your favorite BBW signature body product?

The fine fragrance mists or the body lotions.

What is your least favorite BBW signature fragrance?

I don't like Moonlight Path or Paris Amour at all. I do not personally think any woman under the age of 60 should wear MP at all unless they enjoy smelling like an old woman.

What is your least favorite BBW signature body product?

The triple body creams are a little too thick for my liking and leave me feeling like a grease ball.

Are there any BBW products/fragrances you haven't tried but want to, and if so, which ones?

Not really. There are scents I wish I could pull off, but that's another story.

Any scents you used to love but now dislike?

I used to love Sun Ripened Raspberry and Winter Candy Apple. My high school band teacher kind of ruined WCA for me when he told me I smelled like bubble gum... And as for SRR, my taste simply changed over the years.

Any scents you used to dislike but now love?

From BBW, no, but I have been getting more into Victorias Secret lately and Midnight Dare is one of my new favorite scents!

Is there a BBW fragrance you wish you could wear, but can't because it mixes with your body chemistry wrong

Ughhh yes. Forever Red. I bought Eva the Eau De Parfum for Christmas and absolutely love it on her, but when I wear it I only pick up the peach :( And unfortunately peach and mango are two fruits that I cannot deal with.

If you could have BBW bring back one fragrance and make it permanent, what would it be?

Either Warm Harvest Apple or lovelovelove. I would say Forever Sunshine, but it is still available online whereas the other two aren't.

What has been your favorite BBW collection recently?

Definitely the Wild Gardens. I enjoy Sweet on Paris and Venice Dolce Berry, but the rest of the two collections were really disappointing.

Has there been a BBW collection recently that disappointed you?

The Sweetheart and the Italy collection. The sweetheart collections were just scents previously done and renamed. Nothing new or original. Although I love VDB, Rome Honeysuckle is just plain out offensive and Seaside Citrus is too salty for my liking.

What fragrance are you wearing right now?

Forever Sunshine <3 Summer in a bottle!

Do you use home/car fragrance, and if so, what products?

Absolutely! I love the wall flowers and currently have Espresso Bar in my bedroom. I also have Apple Crumble scent portable in my car.

What are your favorite home/car fragrance scents?

In wall flowers and car portables my favorites are: Apple Crumble, Marshmallow Fireside, Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin, and Cranberry Woods.

I also like scents that smell like men since I am a single dog lady.

(Note from Eva: me too).

Have you tried any home fragrance products that you didn't like, and if so, which ones and why?

I can't think of any right now, but I will let you guys know later if I do come across one.

Are there any home fragrance products you'd like to try?

Maybe candles, but considering I'm a pyrophobe that is highly unlikely to ever happen lol.

Bonus: Did you shop the Semi-Annual Sale? And if you did, what did you get?

Of course silly! Three Lemon Vanilla lotions (highly disappointed they didn't have any other product in this scent), Country Apple (in everything), which I'm not gaga over, and Cotton Blossom shower gel. I wasn't crazy about a lot of the scents they brought back. I would have liked to see Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin, but it wasn't available at my local BBW.

I hope you enjoyed reading and hopefully you guys have similar taste!

- Lindz

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're always grateful to hear back from our readers, but please remember to comment respectfully, otherwise your comment may be taken down.