Thursday, June 27, 2013

First Impressions: Summer Chill Collection

Hey all! I was in Bath and Body Works yet again and spotted the lotion testers of the Summer Chill collection!

Coconut Water Chill is very fresh and not incredibly coconutty. Anyone remember Coconut Lime Verbena? It's pretty close to that as opposed to Coconut Lime Breeze, which is very heavy on the coconut. I think if CLV and White Citrus had a baby, it would be Coconut Water Chill.

Citrus Orchid Chill was suprising. It reminds me a lot of Wild Citrus Sunflower  from the Wild Garden collection.

White Mango Chill was a shocker too! The description on the back said mango, kiwi and strawberry but all I pick up was kiwi and strawberry! Considering I really dislike mango, this pleased me. It might not be enough to make me purchase it but it was definitely a pleasant suprise.

The Summer Chill collection launches on July 8th! Have you smelled any of these scents yet?

Eva.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're always grateful to hear back from our readers, but please remember to comment respectfully, otherwise your comment may be taken down.