Monday, June 17, 2013

Introducing Eva!

What's up, y'all! Eva here, bringing you a little background on who I am as a fragrance lover so you get a better idea of if your taste is similar to mine!

What is your favorite type of fragrance?

Fruity and/or fresh. Anything with apple or pear and I'm all about it.

What type of fragrances do you dislike?

Floral! Too much and I get a headache.

What is your favorite current BBW signature fragrance?

I loooooooove Warm Vanilla Sugar and Beautiful Day. They're both tied, but I'm not sure if BD is going to become permanent or not...

What is your favorite limited edition or discontinued BBW fragrance?

Wild Apple Daffodil from the Wild Garden Collection 2012. They brought back EVERY SCENT THIS YEAR but not my beloved WAD. Booooo! (Sidebar: An employee told me that BD is just WAD renamed, but I beg to differ. I don't know if it's because all fragrances change over time, but even at that I think they're very different).

What is your favorite BBW signature body product?

The Fine Fragrance Mists and Body Scrubs!

What is your least favorite BBW signature fragrance?

I really am not a fan of Moonlight Path or Sweet Pea. The worst thus far was Rome Honeysuckle Amore from the Italy Collection. Too floral! I can handle Japanese Cherry Blossom, though I don't wear it myself.

What is your least favorite BBW signature body product?

Glitter mists. Or anything with glitter. I am twenty one years old. Glitter is not called for.

Are there any BBW products/fragrances you haven't tried but want to, and if so, which ones?

Not so much fragrances, because I've tried them all. But I haven't had an eau de toilette (EDT aka perfume) in a few years, so I'd like to try that in Beautiful Day...

Any scents you used to love but now dislike?

I used to wear Moonlight Path in high school strangely enough, but now it just makes me sneeze.

Any scents you used to dislike but now love?

I didn't like Forever Sunshine or Sensual Amber when they first came out but I really like them now - on other people though. I won't wear them myself because they read funny (not full on putrid, but just not as lovely as they smell in the bottle) but when Lindsay wears either they smell great!

Is there a BBW fragrance you wish you could wear, but can't because it mixes with your body chemistry wrong?

It's hard for me to convince myself that a scent smells disastrous, but there was one. It isn't a BBW scents. It's from Victoria's Secret and it's called Sky Bright - mainly apple and poppy. Usually anything with apple is wonderful on me but this just straight up STANK.

If you could have BBW bring back one fragrance and make it permanent, what would it be?

Wild Apple Daffodil from the Wild Garden Collection 2012 or Sweet on Paris from the Paris Collection 2012.

What has been your favorite BBW collection recently?

Last year and this year (though I'm still bitter at WAD's absence), I loved the Wild Garden collections.

Has there been a BBW collection recently that disappointed you?

The Sweethearts collection. I kind of liked Berry Flirt, but the other two scents just didn't excite me.

What fragrance are you wearing right now?

Country Apple! - which is available at the Semi Annual Sale right now!

Do you use home/car fragrance, and if so, what products?

Candles! I LOVE the candles. I use the 3-wick 14.5 oz. candles. I also use the Car Portables. I currently have one that looks like a flamingo (festive!) that I've named Ringo. Ringo the Flamingo is currently wearing Vanilla Cupcake.

What are your favorite home/car fragrance scents?

In the candles, my all time favorite is Marshmallow Fireside / Summertime S'mores; I am convinced they're the same scent but renamed for the season. In the Car Portables, I loved Wild Apple and Apple Crumble when they were in season.

Have you tried any home fragrance products that you didn't like, and if so, which ones and why?

I didn't love the oils when I had them. I had a Scent  Bug - it's one of those things where you pull out the tray and put a few drops of fragrance oil in, then push the tray back in over this little fan that whirrs and is supposed to distribute the fragrance through the room. Not super effective for me, though I hear people with small rooms love it.

Are there any home fragrance products you'd like to try?

I'd like to try the Plug-In's, but I'm pretty happy with my candles so I think for now I'll stick to those.

Bonus: Did you shop the Semi-Annual Sale? And if you did, what did you get?

Candles! Surprised? Neither am I. I also grabbed two scrubs from the Italy collection in Capri Seaside Citrus and Venice Dolce Berry, and the body mist, lotion and shower gel in Country Apple.

Well that's it for now, everyone. Hopefully this gave you a good idea as to what I'm all about. Lindsay will be on soon to post her little questionnaire!

- Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're always grateful to hear back from our readers, but please remember to comment respectfully, otherwise your comment may be taken down.