Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Lindsay's Top Five Summer Favorites: Sweet on Paris

So today I'll be posting a review for Sweet on Paris!



This scent came out last year in the Paris collection last summer, but unfortunately did not make a return this year (Boo!). I was actually surprised that I didn't even see it for the semi-annual sale. If you like sweet scents, this one is absolutely perfect. The notes are:

Top Notes: Sparkling Tangerine, Raspberry Kir, Luscious Blackberry, Lemon Meringue

Mid Notes: Jasmine, Macaroon, Apricot, Pink Peony, Juicy Nectarine

Dry Notes: Sugared Musk, Pink Marshmallow, Creamy Sandalwood, Vanilla Infusion

Straight from the bottle I pick up the blackberry, lemon and vanilla, but after it dries I smell macaroon, marshmallow and vanilla!

One of the reviewers at BBW's website said the new Sugar Berry Smash is similar to SOP and I'm hoping they are correct.

This would have to be my favorite scent for spring and summer, but I also think it could be worn all year round due to it's savoriness. I would give it a 10/10!

Until next time,
Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're always grateful to hear back from our readers, but please remember to comment respectfully, otherwise your comment may be taken down.