Monday, June 24, 2013

Home Fragrance Monday: Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin

Happy Home Fragrance Monday, everyone! So every Monday Eva or I will be doing a review for a home frangrance, whether it be candles, wallflowers, car portables or something else offered by Bath & Body Works. 


Photo: Bath & Body Works

This week I have chosen Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin! I know it's a little early for fall, but I love this scent all year round. After falling in love with the signature line fragrance by the same name, I decided to try it in the wallflower and it is equally as delicious. Next to Apple Crumble, it is probably my favorite fall wall flower scent. 

The notes include: pumpkin puree, sweet butter, and vanilla cream. This differs from the body fragrance in the signature line which includes: freshly-sliced pumpkin, crisp apple, and spiced vanilla. 

So as you can see, the notes are different, but the only noticable difference I detect is that the wallflower is a bit more spicy. 

Overall, the quality is really good. I find the lasting power is awesome and one bulb usually lasts me between a month to two months. I have tried their other pumpkin-themed scents (ie: pumpkin caramel latte), but I would have to say SCP is much better. 

Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin isn't available right now, but it has been confirmed that it will be returning this coming fall. The fall home fragrances are going to launch in early to mid August.

I would rate it a 9/10 and recommend it highly!

-Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're always grateful to hear back from our readers, but please remember to comment respectfully, otherwise your comment may be taken down.