Monday, June 17, 2013

Hey there!

If you're reading this, then you are viewing the inaugural post on WeLoveBathAndBodyWorks! My name's Eva and I'll be your host for this evening...

Just kidding. Well, sort of.

It is me, Evamarie, but more on me later.

This blog is dedicated to - as you probably guessed from the title - Bath & Body Works and all it's wonderful products. Lindsay and I are massive fans (of course) and played around with the idea of joining the YouTube community because there seems to be a lack of BBW dedicated things. However, I am not photogenic and would most likely come across extremely awkward on camera. So here I am, typing away...

Anyway, the point of this blog is going to be pretty straightforward - Lindsay and I will both blog, writing reviews, updating you guys on product information as we can, and maybe posting some hauls! We hope you enjoy; we're new to the blogging world (aside from Tumblr...but hey).

- Eva.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We're always grateful to hear back from our readers, but please remember to comment respectfully, otherwise your comment may be taken down.