Sunday, July 14, 2013

The Sunday Haul

Hey y'all! It's been an exciting week round these parts but somehow Lindsay and I both found some time to go shopping ;)

Eva

I ended up taking home this adorable acorn tart warmer from Yankee Candle because they were running a coupon for $20 off a purchase of $45 or more. I also decided to get my mother some cabin themed accessories for her anniversary, including the Lodge Crackle candle shade and the candle plate that matches it. I also couldn't pass up this faux antler jar holder because my stepfather is a hunter and it matches the cabin perfectly.

I also stopped over to Bath & Body Works to pick up some candles that were on sale for $12 (and still are!) and ended up getting another Summertime S'mores because I just finished my other one. I also got  Paris Daydream, which seems very similar to a holiday candle BBW made called Sparkling Icicles, and  Meet Me In Tahiti, which reminds me very much of Yankee Candle's Sun And Sand (which is currently on sale in store buy one get one 50% off, along with Mountain Lodge and Beach Walk).

Disclaimer: I do work for Yankee Candle as a part time sales associate but I do NOT make commission or any kind of compensation for mentioning their products in this post or anywhere on this blog, and would not accept such commission if it were ever offered. My job here is to be completely honest, no matter what.

Lindsay

I went to Bath and Body Works this week and picked up a 2-Pack Wallflower refill of Mint Chocolate, which came out for the Semi-Annual Sale. My store still had some left, so if you want this fragrance, I encourage you to go check your store for any left ASAP. I also grabbed Sugar Berry Smash in the lotion, shower gel and fragrance mist and it is currently on sale for $5 each, so if you're interested, go check it out!

I also went to Victoria's Secret to pick up another set of Love Spell in the fragrance misthydrating body lotion and daily body wash. This fragrance is an absolute classic.

Did you guys get anything this week? If you did, share your haul in the comments!

Eva & Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're always grateful to hear back from our readers, but please remember to comment respectfully, otherwise your comment may be taken down.