Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Lindsay's Top Five Summer Fragrances: VS Pure Seduction

So after acquiring permission from Eva, I have decided to include a Victoria's Secret scent into my top five. I used to wear Pure Seduction all the time in high school and have just recently repurchased it. I love it just as much now as I did then.



The only two notes mentioned are red plum and freesia, but honestly I smell mostly the plum with a small musky undertone. I'm glad to say it stays pretty true on my skin.

I find with a lot of scents recently from BBW, they are either prior scents renamed, or very similar to other scents. But with Victoria's Secret, all of their Fantasy line scents are completely unique!

I currently own it in the fragrance mist, hydrating body lotion and the daily shower gels. It also comes in ultra-moisturizing body and hand cream, deep-softening body butter or smoothing body scrub.

I give it a 10/10. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants a fruity summer scent, but does not want anything tropical.

Pure Seduction is a permanent item and is available online here. Anything pique your interest?

That concludes my top five summer series, maybe if I get positive feed back, I will do another in the fall!

Until next time,

Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're always grateful to hear back from our readers, but please remember to comment respectfully, otherwise your comment may be taken down.