Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Lindsay Reviews: Sugar Berry Smash

Hey guys Lindsay here. I'm really sorry I don't write as much as I should, I'm going to try to fix that. As for today I wanted to do a review on Sugar Berry Smash, released in the summer twist collection. Out of the collection, this was the only scent I liked. If you read my Sweet on Paris review, you that this has been compared to SOP. To me, it smells like SOP mixed with VDB, which I have just reviewed last week (see my reviews for SOP and VDB for more details).

It is a very fruity and very sweet scent, just like SOP, but it has a dark, musky tone underneath. Eva has compared it to a less musky version of Be Enchanted, which I could see. The niotes include the following:

Top Notes: Blackberry, Red Currant, Clementine

Mid Notes: Pink Jasmine, Creamy Iris, Sugary Nutmeg

Dry Notes: Cashmere Woods, Whipped Vanilla, Soft Musk

So straight from the bottle I smell Blackberry, Nutmeg, Cashmere Woods, and Whipped Vanilla. When it dries on my skin the Clementine comes out a little bit, which isn't unpleasant considering I hate citrus, and also maybe a little bit of jasmine and musk?

I only purchased one of each of the body lotion, fine fragrance mist and shower gel. Believe it or not, I am trying to behave. I am not going to make any promises though once all of their fall collections are released. I would give it an 8/10. It's not something I wear on a daily basis, but I do really like it and I hope you do too!
Until next time,

Lindsay

2 comments:

  1. Hey guys Lindsay here. I'm really sorry I don't write as much as I should, I'm going to try to fix that. Tree Nursery Co

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the Sugar Berry Smash spray mist! Almost out! Any ideas for dupes? :)

    ReplyDelete

We're always grateful to hear back from our readers, but please remember to comment respectfully, otherwise your comment may be taken down.