Monday, July 22, 2013

Home Fragrance Monday: Yankee Candle Macintosh

Hey everyone! Happy Monday! Or rather, Happy End-of-Monday here on the east coast. How was your day? Mine was busy. I just recently landed a real 9-5 job and have been exhausted getting used to being an actual adult! And that's on top of my job at Yankee Candle! Which by the way, is the source of the following fragrance I'm going to do a (very quick) review on!

Today's scent is Macintosh.


So we have been extremely clear on this blog before. I am ALL about anything remotely apple related. Love, love, love apples. Hence why I am so thrilled about the multiple releases from both Yankee Candle and Bath & Body Works in the apple-related-home-fragrancing department. Macintosh is an absolute staple to the Yankee Candle line and has been around for ages.

Yankee Candle describes this scent as "so vividly real, you can almost taste the unmistakable crunch". I think the point that Yankee is trying to convey is that this scent is straight up apples, and there's no if, ands, or but's about it. Which is true. This scent is absolutely apple, and is very authentic. I really love this fragrance - it is clean, fresh and very true-to-life. I own this in a two-wick tumbler jar, and have previously had it in many, many tarts. I give this a solid 10/10. I have no complaints about this product, and it is perfect for any time of the year.

Have you tried Macintosh or any other Yankee fragrances? Let me know in the comments.

Eva.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're always grateful to hear back from our readers, but please remember to comment respectfully, otherwise your comment may be taken down.