Monday, July 8, 2013

Home Fragrance Monday: Sensual Amber

So I know it's not really the season for it, but I have decided to do my review on the Sensual Amber fragrance bulbs! I currently have this one burning in my room and find it very relaxing.



So the notes are quite different from the signature line and include bergamot, fresh plum, lotus flower, and powdery vanilla. I find it quite ironic that it does not include amber in this list. I can't really smell a difference between the two even though lotus flower is the only note they share.

I have been using the same bulb for two weeks and find that it still fills my room better than most scents I've tried. I don't agree with the  BBW website that the bulbs last up to eight weeks, however. I usually find that they lose their strength after one month.

I would have to give this a 10/10 and would definitely recommend it to anyone who likes cozy and warm scents. Sensual Amber is available in two-pack Wallflower bulb refills here.

-Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're always grateful to hear back from our readers, but please remember to comment respectfully, otherwise your comment may be taken down.