Monday, July 1, 2013

Home Fragrance Monday: Summertime S'mores!

Howdy! Eva here, with your home fragrance review for the week! Today I'll be talking about my all time favorite candle from Bath & Body Works, Summertime S'mores!

Photo credit: bathandbodyworks.com

So the description on this candle is "A gooey & guilt-free treat! Toasted marshmallows, crackling campfire and creamy, rich vanilla capture all the sweetness of summer's most loved sweet!" 

I think if I were to become a candle, I would be this. This candle is absolutely perfect. It is sweet and smoky and delicious. It doesn't have the artificial smell that some "campfire" or "marshmallow" candles can get. It is incredibly authentic and the fragrance fills a large room very quickly.

Now, you may be wondering; 'Hey, BBW has a candle called Marshmallow Fireside. That sounds pretty similar. Are they the same?'

If I worked for BBW, I would be inclined to say no. But I am an independent consumer, so having owned and burned both candles, I say yes. This is good news for me, because that means this scent is around almost all year (or at least it has been, because it is returning this coming fall as Marshmallow Fireside).

Summertime S'mores gets an 11/10 from me. All time favorite home fragrance ever. Summertime S'mores is available here!

Now go make yourself a gooey marshmallow treat. It's summer!

Eva.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're always grateful to hear back from our readers, but please remember to comment respectfully, otherwise your comment may be taken down.