Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Lindsay's Top Five Summer Frangrances: Lovelovelove

Todays review will be on lovelovelove. This unfortunately only made a short appearance last summer. If you've been following my posts you will know that I don't like floral. However, I think this is the perfect blend of fruit, floral and woods!

  • Top Notes: Succulent Berries, White Plum, Juicy Pear
  • Mid Notes: Peony Petals, Lily of the Valley, Freesia
  • Dry Notes: Blonde Woods, Glittering Vanilla Musk
Straight out of the bottle I smell mostly plum, pear with a little bit of floral and woods. When it dries on my skin I pick up a little more florall. I'm not familiar with floral notes so I can't really say which ones. The musk also comes through, but not in a bad way.

I have heard people compare it to wine or beer, but I think these people need to have their noses checked. I have not come across a single BBW scent yet that has smelt like booze.

I'm still holding on to my hopes that plum lily swirl will be a close match.

Overall, I score it a 10/10. I have absolutely no complaints about it

Until next time,

Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're always grateful to hear back from our readers, but please remember to comment respectfully, otherwise your comment may be taken down.