Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Fall Updates!

Hey everyone! Just wanted to pop on and throw a little update out there.

As you may or may not have heard, the Pumpkin Preview that was supposed to happen yesterday got pushed back to today. The Pumpkin Preview is also happening online so you can go check that out here. I have a complete list of what's happening with that in my original post on it which you can go see here.

Also, I updated our Fall Home Fragrance master post, so make sure to give that a look over.

And if you are a lover of accessories, I have a post on those that I will continue to update right here.

I will be going back to NJ for a week and seeing Lindsay and we have a trip planned to the Paramus mall, which has a BBW test store! YAY! We may also take a trip to one of our fine Garden State's many outlet malls, so definitely be on the lookout for some haul posts!

I'll be going to check out the Pumpkin Preview at one of my local BBW stores before work tonight and possibly picking up a few candles, so I'll maybe do a first impressions post later tonight.

Have a great Tuesday everyone!

Eva.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're always grateful to hear back from our readers, but please remember to comment respectfully, otherwise your comment may be taken down.