Sunday, June 23, 2013

The Sunday Haul!

Hello all! So on Sundays Lindsay and I will post what we bought that is body/fragrance related. It may not necessarily be from BBW, but we will try our best to keep you entertained regardless.

Eva:

I ended up picking up a few things at the Semi-Annual Sale at BBW this week, including:

- Two car portable holders, this one that I have named Pingo and another that I can't find online :( It's a blue bird with a purple and white plaid bow.

- Three car portable scent refills; two in Wild Apple and one in Pinecone. Unfortunately, neither of these two are up online so check in stores!

- A deep cleansing soap cover that matches a candle holder I have. This isn't available online either, but it was a brushed steel with birds and flowers. Check for this one in store too because both the candle holder and the soap cover are on sale!

- This super cute cosmetic bag trio that came out with the Italy collection. High quality and very nice. On sale now too!

Then I grabbed a few PINK fragrances from Victoria's Secret. On sale (all the time I think) 2/$25 or 3/$30:

- PINK Pretty & Pure Body Mist

- PINK Sun Kissed Body Mist

- PINK Warm & Cozy Body Mist

Lindsay:

I got a few things from the Victoria's Secret Fantasies line, which were on sale 3/$25 or 5/$30:

- Love Spell Hydrating Body Lotion

- Pure Seduction Hydrating Body Lotion

- Pure Seduction Body Mist

- Vanilla Lace Hydrating Body Lotion

- Amber Romance Hydrating Body Lotion

If you want reviews on anything, leave a note in the comments!

Have a great week, everyone!

- Eva & Lindsay


No comments:

Post a Comment

We're always grateful to hear back from our readers, but please remember to comment respectfully, otherwise your comment may be taken down.